Trusted single-use home Sleep Apnea test
FSA and HSA cards accepted
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Doctor Prescribed
- Disposable Single-use test for your safety
- Accurate results in just days
- No security deposit required
Simple. Accurate. Reliable.
Download the app to your smartphone or tablet and follow the step-by-step instructions. It works with Smartphone (or tablet) that uses Android 5.1 and above, or any iPhone with IOS 10 and above. Place the bio-sensor on your sternal notch. Place the watch-like device around your wrist. Slip your finger into the probe. Now it's time for a good night’s sleep and that's it!
This advanced device calculates 7 measurements of sleep quality
- Peripheral Arterial Tone (PAT): A physiological signal that mirrors changes in the autonomic nervous system caused by respiratory disturbances during sleep.
- Oximetry: The measurement of oxygen levels in the blood.
- Actigraphy: The measurement of movement.
- Heart Rate: The number of heart beats per minute.
- Body Position: How you sleep — on your back (supine), front (prone) or side — influences apnea.
- Snoring Intensity (dB): Monitors loud snoring, which is a major indicator of Sleep Apnea.
- Chest Motion: Helps distinguish between Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA) and Central Sleep Apnea (CSA).
Delivers highly accurate results
Similar to an in-lab sleep study, WatchPAT™ ONE is highly reliable. Unlike a sleep lab, you can take it in the comfort of your own bed in your own home.
WatchPATTM ONE is a diagnostic aid and a prescription device. The Sleep Physician interpreting your results will provide a prescription for treatment, if necessary, based on your diagnosis.
The WatchPATTM One also diagnoses Central Sleep Apnea, click here for more information.
Includes a prescription for therapy, such as a CPAP, if needed
It can take weeks to get results from a sleep lab. With Lunella, your results will be interpreted by a board-certified sleep physician, and you’ll get your diagnostic results in less than one week. If the interpreting physician believes you would benefit from treatment, you will also receive a prescription for a CPAP or other appropriate therapy, so you can begin treatment right away.
The WatchPATTM should not be used in the following cases:
Use of one of the following medications: alpha blockers, short acting nitrates (less than 3 hours before the study). Permanent pacemaker: atrial pacing or VVI without sinus rhythm. Sustained* non-sinus cardiac arrhythmias.
* In the setting of sustained arrhythmia, the WatchPAT’s automated algorithm might exclude some periods of time, resulting in a reduced valid sleep time. A minimum valid sleep time of 90 minutes is required for an automated report generation.
How It Works
Fast, easy and secure
Receive your single-use WatchPATTM ONE from Lunella in the mail.
Download the WatchPATTM ONE app to your phone. It works with any Smartphone (or tablet) that uses Android 5.1 and above, or any iPhone with iOS 10 and above.
Place the bio-sensor on your sternal notch. Place the watch-like device around your wrist. Slip your finger into the probe — no uncomfortable chest bands or nose tubes!
When you wake up and end recording, the data is transmitted to our secure cloud sever.
A board-certified sleep physician now has the data they need to assess your risk of Sleep Apnea. If the interpreting physician believes you would benefit from treatment, you will also receive a prescription for a CPAP or other appropriate therapy, so you can begin treatment right away.