PWN WILL NOT PROVIDE ANY SERVICES FOR MEDICAL EMERGENCIES OR URGENT SITUATIONS. IF YOU ARE EXPERIENCING A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR DOCTOR OR 911 IMMEDIATELY.
Your use of the PWN Services is subject to our Notice of Privacy Practices, our Informed Consent, any additional consents that you provide and any additional terms or policies of which we provide notice to you.
By using the PWN Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be legally bound by and comply with these Terms, the Notice of Privacy Practices, the Informed Consent and any and all additional terms and policies. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE PWN SERVICES.
2. PWN Services. The PWN Services are provided solely for informational purposes, and do not constitute treatment or diagnosis of any condition, disease or illness. PWN’s physicians do not and will not prescribe or order any drugs or medication in connection with the PWN Services. The PWN Services do not replace your existing primary care or other relationship with your physician. You are solely responsible for forwarding any Results to your primary care or other personal physician and for initiating follow up with such physician for care, diagnosis or medical treatments. PWN will not forward your Results to your personal physician. You should not make medical decisions without consulting with a physician. Do not disregard medical advice from your healthcare provider or delay seeking such advice based on the information obtained as a result of your use of the PWN Services. The PWN Services are not intended to make a medical necessity determination for insurance purposes.
By accepting the Terms, you understand that PWN may send you messages, reports and emails regarding the PWN Services, Tests, Results, and/or any personal or health information you have provided in connection with the PWN Services. You further understand and agree that it is your responsibility to monitor and respond to these messages, reports, and emails.
3. Eligibility. The PWN Services are not intended or designed for individuals under the age of 18 or the applicable age or majority in the relevant state. By using the PWN Services, you confirm that you are age 18 or over or over the age or majority in your state, as applicable. The PWN Services are intended for individuals located and residing in the United States. By using the PWN Services, you confirm that you are located in the United States when you receive the PWN Services. You shall not access the PWN Services outside of the United States and PWN disclaims any responsibility for any attempt by you to do so. You agree that any data submitted or provided by you or on your behalf in connection with the PWN Services is truthful, accurate, and appropriate. You agree that the PWN Services that you request are for your own personal use and that you will not order a Test for another person. You may be ineligible for a Test based on the information that you provide or otherwise. You will be notified if it is determined that you are not eligible for a Test.
4. Payment. Lunella will collect your payment for the PWN Services on behalf of PWN through the Lunella website. PWN reserves the right to change prices in our sole discretion at any time; however, such website will reflect then-current prices. The PWN Services are paid for by you and neither the PWN Services nor the tests are intended to be reimbursed by any health plan. PWN does not submit or process insurance paperwork or claims.
5. Test Request Evaluation. PWN affiliated independent physicians evaluate Test requests and determine whether testing is appropriate for you. All PWN Services provided by physicians shall be provided through PWN Remote Care Services or its affiliated professional entities. You will be notified of whether or not your test has been approved and ordered.
6. Results Outreach If you receive an abnormal result on a Test, you understand that PWNHealth's Care Coordination Team will attempt to call you to review the results, offer education and explain the next steps you should take. PWNHealth’s Care Coordination Team may leave you a voicemail but will not include your test results in any voicemail message. I also understand that if you are not able to be reached, PWNHealth's Care Coordination Team may mail a follow-up letter to the residential address you provided when you purchased my test (the letter will not include my test results). If you receive an abnormal result and have not connected with PWNHealth’s Care Coordination Team, you understand that you should not delay following up with my personal physician.
7. Consults As part of the PWN Services, you may be required to complete a telehealth consultation with a PWNHealth affiliated board certified, licensed physician (a “Consult”) pre-Test to determine if the Test is appropriate for you. You may also request a pre-test Consult contacting the PWNHealth Care Coordination Team at the “Contact Us” number below. The pre-test Consult are included in the fee for PWNHealth services and is provided at no additional cost. You may contact the PWN Care Coordination Team with any questions at any time during the process, including after you receive your results. Lunella and/or Itamar Medical will offer a sleep specialist consultation after you receive your Results for an additional fee. Please contact Lunella for additional information regarding such post-test Consult. PWNHealth may contact you after you receive your results via email with a survey which may include questions regarding customer satisfaction and follow up care and may contact you via phone or other communication based on your responses to the survey.
8. Privacy. Please review the Notice of Privacy Practices, which describes PWN’s practices regarding the information that PWN may collect from users of the PWN Services. By using the PWN Services, you hereby consent to all actions we may take with respect to your information consistent with these Terms and our Notice of Privacy Practices.
9. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT WILL PWN OR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, PHYSICIANS, GENETIC COUNSELORS, HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY PARTY FOR ANY CLAIMS, LIABILITIES, LOSSES, COSTS OR DAMAGES UNDER ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL, DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA OR LOSS OF GOODWILL, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, MOBILE PHONE DAMAGE, SYSTEM FAILURE OR THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES, OR FOR ANY DAMAGES FOR PERSONAL OR BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, INCLUDING DEATH, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SERVICES. THE PRECEDING DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY EVEN IF PWN OR ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, PHYSICIANS, HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS OR SERVICE PROVIDERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF PWN AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, PHYSICIANS, HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH OR UNDER THESE TERMS EXCEED U.S. ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100 USD). YOU AGREE THAT ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING UNDER THESE TERMS OR THE PERFORMANCE OR NON-PERFORMANCE OF THE PWN SERVICES MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER SUCH CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES, OR BE FOREVER BARRED.
10. Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS, PWN AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, PHYSICIANS, HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND ALL CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THE PWN SERVICES AND RELATED CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WITH RESPECT TO THE PWN SERVICES. PWN AND ITS AFFILIATES AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS, LICENSORS, PHYSICIANS, HEALTHCARE PROVIDERS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES THAT THERE WILL BE NO DELAY, FAILURE OR CORRUPTION OF DATA TRANSMITTED IN CONNECTION WITH THE PWN SERVICES. PWN DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR ENDORSEMENTS REGARDING ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE TEST, THE DEVICE AND SERVICES PROVIDED BY LUNELLA AND ITAMAR MEDICAL. PWN IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSION IN THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE OR THAT IS PROVIDED TO PWN ON YOUR BEHALF.
11. Indemnification. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless PWN, its subsidiaries and its affiliates, and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, partners, licensors, physicians, healthcare providers and service providers, from and against any and all claims, actions, demands, liabilities, settlements, costs, or expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal fees, legal costs and accounting fees, arising out of, or alleged to arise out of: (i) your violation of these Terms, other policies or any and all applicable laws, rules or regulations; or (ii) your use of materials or features of the PWN Services in an unauthorized manner.
12. Ownership; Intellectual Property and Proprietary Rights. All content, text, graphics, logos, icons and images provided by PWN through or in connection with the PWN Services, and all intellectual property rights therein, and any suggestions, ideas or other feedback provided by you, are the sole and exclusive property of PWN or our service or content providers and are protected by United States and foreign intellectual property laws. The PWN Services also contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected under U.S. and foreign intellectual property laws, including copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by PWN, you may not use, sell, modify, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works of or otherwise exploit any information or content made available to you on or through the PWN Services, in whole or in part. PWN grants you a limited, non-exclusive right to access and use the PWN Services solely for personal, non-commercial purposes on the condition that you comply with these Terms. Any use of the PWN Services other than as specifically authorized herein is strictly prohibited. Certain names, logos, brands and other materials displayed in connection with the PWN Services may constitute trademarks, trade names, services marks or logos (“Trademarks”) of PWN or its affiliates. You are not authorized to use any such Trademarks without the express written permission of PWN or its affiliates. Ownership of all such Trademarks and the goodwill associated therewith remains with us or our affiliates. PWN and our service providers, and our successors and assigns, may use, copy, reproduce, modify, analyze, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any data for purposes of providing PWN Services to you; conducting research or analyses of such data; and designing, developing, implementing, modifying and/or improving new, current or future features, products and services of PWN using such data. All rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
13. Term; Termination. The Terms, as may be amended from time to time, will remain in full force and effect as long as you continue to access or use the PWN Services, or until terminated in accordance with the provisions of these Terms. We, in our sole discretion, with or without notice to you, at any time and for any reason, may terminate, suspend or modify: (i) any of the rights granted by these Terms; (ii) the permission granted to you to access and/or use the PWN Services; and (iii) the PWN Services. You may terminate the Terms at any time by discontinuing use of the PWN Services. Your permission to use the PWN Services automatically terminates if you violate these Terms. PWN shall not be liable if, for any reason, all or any part of the PWN Services is unavailable. Upon termination of these Terms, any provision that by its nature or express terms should survive will survive such termination.
14. Equitable Relief. You acknowledge and agree that breach of these Terms will result in irreparable harm that would be difficult to measure; and, therefore, that upon any such breach or threat of such breach, PWN shall be entitled to seek injunctive and other appropriate equitable relief from any court of competent jurisdiction (without the necessity of proving actual damages or of posting a bond), in addition to whatever remedies it may have at law, under these Terms, or otherwise.
15. General. These Terms, the PWN Notice of Privacy Practices, consents and any other agreements incorporated by reference herein constitute the entire agreement between you and PWN with respect to access to and use of the PWN Services. These Terms and your use of the PWN Services are governed by the laws of the State of Delaware, without respect to its conflict of law principles. In the event a dispute arises between the parties under these Terms or that in any way relates to your use of the PWN Services, the parties hereby agree to binding arbitration, which will be conducted in New York, New York, in accordance with the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition, or of any other term or condition. You may not assign or transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms without our prior written consent, and any assignment or transfer in violation of this provision shall be null and void. There are no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms. PWN may freely assign or transfer these Terms without restriction. Subject to the foregoing, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of the parties, their successors and permitted assigns.
16. Contact Us. Should you have questions about the PWN Services, including about your Test or Results, you may contact us at:
Phone Number: calling 888-362-4321
Address: PWNHealth, LLC, 123 W 18th Street, New York, NY 10011
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: March 12, 2020